Ran the 10k this morning in 55 minutes! Goal for next time to know off 5 minutes anf get it down to 50.
Yep, I got my fitbit today and have already set it up. I can’t wait to try it out overnight to track my sleep. I am hoping this will help me live as healthy of a lifestyle as possible. Since it tracks me it will be personalized and therefore help me to build a healthy routine for me.
The video actually brought me to tears, don’t skip out on watching it. Enough is enough. Whoever decided that the entire female gender is nothing but an embarrassment or an insult was wrong and it needs to stop.
In 1979, after the Islamic Revolution, Iranian authorities banned women from most sporting events. To keep up the ban, the government warned restaurants and cafes not to show the games on television — otherwise, male and female customers might watch together.
The injustice is captured perfectly in the piece of graffiti seen above — a woman in an Iranian national team jersey holding up a bottle of dishwashing soap labeled “jaam,” which means “cup.”
My happy face selfie after running 4.75 miles despite the himidity!
or minute by minute if you need to <3
I’m so cute why am I not dating anyone
How to feel better about yourself:
1. Sleep without underwear every once and a while, it’s good for you. Maybe even try sleeping naked.
2. Take long baths with tea, ice cream, or whatever you please. Throw in bubbles if that’s your style.
3. Look at yourself like you look at your best friend. Find the freckles you love, what your eyes look best with, what hairstyle compliments your smile.
4. When you look at your naked body in the mirror, only think good things. Say compliments to yourself aloud. Watch yourself smile, and encourage yourself.
5. Take yourself out on a date. Treat yourself to the things you love. You’re alone yes, but there is nothing wrong with that. Remember all the times you were smothered by people and talking crowds, and you only wanted to be alone with yourself.
6. Write yourself a love note. Tell yourself your favorite things about you, and tell yourself all the things you want to become. Tell yourself you’ll love you forever.
7. Take pictures of yourself. Selfies are magnificent! Take 500! Take them everywhere! Find the good lighting! Pick your favorite one and realize what a wonderful work of art you are.
8. Acknowledge your accomplishments, all of them. Got out of bed? It’s hard sometimes and it’s been hard before, so honestly great job. Drink lots of water, and at the end of the day congratulate yourself for staying hydrated. Let yourself know when you are proud, and soak up the feeling of “well done”.
All of these are very important.
these are so important. yes.
No I don’t think this has been stressed enough: these are really important.
Page 2 of 240