We should get these!
You can’t out exercise a bad diet.
1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.
Wood jewelry 1 on Flickr.
Hand carved of exotic woods..
To protect from the water all pendants impregnated with linseed oil..
For sale - https://www.etsy.com/shop/BDSart?section_id=14500934
oh hey, cool hei matau
This is the second little snow storm that has blown in in the past few days. I am finding out how much I love the snow. It is soo beautiful. Although it has impeded my runs I can’t help but smile every time I look out the window. Only downside is that while it continues to cover my town in a beautiful blanket of pure white softness I will be inside working at a large retail store that makes me feel like people are missing the point of this season. Oh well. At least I get to see some of the lovely magic coating my home and street.
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG people*
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
sometimes animation makes me cry
HANDS DRAWING HANDS DRAWING FEET.
Holy dick tits. I didn’t realise the 3rd was animated :O
Did you just say holy dick tits??????
Page 2 of 192