HEALTHY LOWCARB CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
- Add 200g raw cauliflower to a food processor and pulse until the texture looks like rice
- Preheat oven on 230 degree Celcius and microwave to cauliflower rice for 7 minutes 3
- Mix the microwaved cauliflower with 100g cheese of your choice(I used non GMO soy), 2 eggwhites (65 g) or 1 whole big egg, spicery and herbs
- Put the mixture on a baking paper and spread with your hands
- Now put the crust for 20 minutes into your oven
- Add toppings of your choice and put again for 6-9 minutes into your oven 7
- ENJOY! Please tag me(thehealthycook) if you try or share my recipe! I hope you like it <3
Soo, I woke up this morning with nausea and I dry heaved a few times. I managed to make it to work and now I am feeling exhausted and still not able to eat much. There goes my idea of being refreshed to run. I just wanted to have a nice run today. I am really bummed.
Have my candles lit, my aromatherapy sprayed on my pillows and my little zen zone all set up. Time to get some much needed rest. I was exhausted a bit more than usual today during body combat so I want to make sure I am fresh and ready to go for work and my run tomorrow.
just going to keep reblogging until this happens
If I’m not Megamind I swear I’ll
Oooo yes please!!!
-My Nerdy Nerdiness expresses itself :)
Page 2 of 138